With its own character, it could well be a New York industrial loft if it were not for the architectural features of the area. A Catalan - American fusion that makes it a unique home, with wide, open spaces, very bright, sunny and functional, that perfectly combines the microcement of the floor, the metallic structure of the interior staircase or the large windows, with the brick walls, wooden beams or the Catalan vault, very marked features that harmonized with each other, give rise to a surprising property from the start, full of nuances that must be shelled and discovered little by little.
With an area of 181 m2, distributed in floor and a magnificent attic, plus an independent office located on the same landing of the house.
- An open hall
- A spacious living room with sitting room - reading corner (two spaces together but differentiated) and double ceiling height
- A kitchen - dining room with magnificent views to the plain and a laundry area - integrated pantry
- Two full bathrooms (one of them especially large and complete)
- Three double bedrooms (the smallest of 14 m2 and the suite of almost 20 m2 with dressing room + sun terrace)
- An open study to the lower floor absolutely charming
- It also has as an annex an independent room in the same landing of the house, currently destined to personal office.
Very comfortable and functional farm that contemplates all the comforts just entering through the door, with finishes and details of great quality and a design that combines disparate materials and styles, giving rise to a unique piece, for someone equally unique.
Undoubtedly, it is a farm difficult to find or to imitate given its essence, where the spaces, being very large and voluminous, turn out to be warm and welcoming.
Maybe I did not know what I was looking for until I saw this duplex. Ask us for more information.